Thursday, May 23, 2013

NOW A LIFE IS SAVED WITH AN EMERGENCY FACE TRANSPLANT IN POLAND

What happens when the center of your face and skull are suddenly destroyed by a machine meant to cut stone.......and you don't die. Amazingly, Grzegorz was kept alive by healthcare teams in Poland for three weeks but had no ability to speak or breathe independently. The raw surfaces that had been grotesquely cut left him vulnerable to infections of the bone, central nervous system, throat, bloodstream, etc. By reports, his medical condition was deteriorating, as one would expect. How could he live this way for long? His Polish doctors arrived at a dramatic solution - one they felt technically prepared to perform though it had never before been attempted or accomplished. An emergency face transplant  was necessary to save his life. And they succeeded, at least in the early phase. The transplant was one week ago. So far, so good! And now there is a short term survivor. Thanks to their expertise and hard work......and thanks to the gift of the deceased donor.

Within a few years of the very first face transplant having been performed, world citizens are almost insensitive to the magnitude of the evolutionary steps we are so rapidly witnessing. Yeah, just another face transplant - what's the big deal?! Well, the big deal in this situation is truly enormous. First, the concept of successful face transplantation had already been established.  When Grzegorz was in need, the procedure had already been developed and was in his surgeon's repertoire. Though the Polish team had not performed a previous face transplant, they had prepared as best they could on the basis of the limited, collective world experience. No one could have completed their own "learning curve" for this procedure yet since fewer than 30 cases have been performed worldwide. This is what innovative and bold surgeons do best. We must find ways to promote, not suppress these tendencies in surgeons when they are appropriate. Look at the result!

Whether Grzegorz lives (as we all fervently hope) or dies, it seems that this face transplant was really his only chance. Without having reviewed his records (which I have not) it seems that what distinguished his injury from the other face transplant recipients was the depth of the wound and exposure of the protective layers of the brain. These features were probably why his team felt that infection(s) would inevitably cause his demise if covering to the portals for micro-organisms could not be established. And those infectious critters were in plentiful supply because of the simultaneous injuries to the respiratory and oropharyngeal pathways, each of which harbor abundant quantities. The desperately required covering was the bone and soft tissue of the face that was transplanted. Could a face be found and transplanted before irreversible and lethal infection set in? This is what we are all waiting to learn. Was the patient's life still salvageable? Was the gamble worth it?






5 comments:

  1. I read this piece of writing fully about the resemblance of latest and previous technologies, it's amazing article.

    Here is my web blog ... waist to Hip ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one, i just got the phone call from my hubby as promise by dr ashra i just want to share a few testimony about how my marriage got saved by ashraspellhome@yahoo.com . I had a fight with my husband and he got mad at me and decided to bring in another woman, i know i did wrong and was scared of loosing him, when he brought in another woman to the house, i thought i have lost him already and that was when i had to use ashraspellhome@yahoo.com and i was amazed the way the spell turned the table around and made my husband start chasing me and want to be with me again. am so happy now that my husband is back to me and me alone

    ReplyDelete


  3. My life entirely changed since I met Dr obasi by chance on internet! All my dreams has been turning to real, it's unbelievable! My Husband came back to me within 48 hours as you said and... he changed! he loves me again, like the first day! Thanx again for all you have done. I want to express my warmest gratitude, Dr OBASI. I'll never ever forget all the happiness you gave me. You are truly a man of your word. I highly recommend Dr obasi to you for whatever problem you are experiencing whether is love, money or psychic powers. He is powerful. You can contact him on obasispelltemple@gmail.com Vivian Alex Country: USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs BRITTANY WALTERApril 30, 2014 at 3:44 PM





    I AM Mrs BRITTANY WALTER FROM USA....

    I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy or conceiving.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to b negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying to hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave him a try and before i could no it PROPHET Oodlia rescue me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then nine months after the spell and making love with my husband i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL.This spell caster name is PROPHET Oodlia so many people have witness his wonderful work..He is nice, contact him on oodliaspelltemple@gmail.com if you are in any predicament•Thanks so very much!!




    ReplyDelete
  5. i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated don’t know what to do, i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr amine spell temple for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell hospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of aminespelltemple@yahoo.com getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave your message!